Please note there will not be a delay in the trash pick-up this week due to the holiday. It is scheduled for Thursday as usual.
North Point Property Management LLC on behalf of The Villages at Kessler Farm Condominium Association
(603) 594-2300 | northpointmanagement.com
We have scheduled a Candidates’ Night for 6 pm on Tuesday, September 22nd behind the main clubhouse. Unit owners will have the opportunity to speak with the five candidates running for the four (4) open positions on the Board of Directors.
- Sue Dolan
- Kevin Jones (incumbent)
- Keith Manheck
- Chuck McKenney (incumbent)
- Chandran Shanmugan
Review the candidacy forms for more information about each candidate.
Please arrive promptly as we will be limited by daylight. We hope unit owners take advantage of this opportunity before voting at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, September 26th at the DoubleTree Hotel.
If there are any questions, please contact our Property Manager at 877-423-5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the state’s current and projected drought conditions, Pennichuck is implementing mandatory odd/even outside water usage restrictions for all of its customers in Nashua, Merrimack, Amherst, and Hollis, effective immediately and until further notice. This is a mandatory, enforceable restriction for these systems.
Odd/Even Outside Water Usage Restrictions:
Outside Usage allowed on odd/even days based on house number
All other outside is allowed on assigned water usage day with the exception of:
- Hand-held hoses or watering cans will be permitted for use in your vegetable and flower gardens on any day
- Filling Kiddie Pools (6’ or less in diameter and no deeper than 12”) is permitted any day of the week.
We are also asking everyone to adhere to the watering times put forth by the Association: 5:00 am to 9:00 am and 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
We would appreciate everyone’s cooperation in this matter. Thank you for your continued help and cooperation.
Posted in Notices
Tagged Water Ban
If any homeowner wants to run for the Board of Directors at the annual meeting on September 26, 2020, please fill out the candidacy form and return to our property manager by August 21, 2020. Four positions are up for election.
If you have any questions, please call David Rootovich at 877-423-5050.
We are pleased to inform you that our annual meeting will be held on Saturday, September 26th at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. More information on that meeting to come. We will also hold a monthly meeting on Tuesday, August 18th.
Please note the following changes for the August meeting:
- We are going to have the meeting in the parking lot of the main Clubhouse since we cannot have a large enough number inside due to the COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will be starting the meeting at 6:30 pm because the sunset scheduled for approximately 7:45 pm.
- We ask that all attendees bring their own chairs.
- If the weather does not cooperate, we may try to move inside but only the first 10 people that attend will be able to move inside, again due to the guidelines.
- We are moving the open session to the end of the meeting and will allow only as many questions/comments as we can depending on the time and daylight.
Thank you so much for your patience over the past several months.
Villages at Kessler Farm Board of Directors
MD’s Trash Removal has asked us to remind residents of the following guidelines for recycling and trash removal:
Do not place your recyclables in trash/plastic bags
Do not include paints, chemicals, or small appliances. Compacting paints/chemicals will damage the truck’s hydraulic system, leave stains on the asphalt, and could also cause a fire within the truck. Nashua provides a few ‘hazardous waste days’ throughout the year whereby residents can bring their hazardous waste to the transfer station at no cost.
Please place all trash barrels/cans as close to the parking lot as possible. This will speed up the process.
Resources: VKF Recycle Calendar | Nashua Recycle Right Flyer
Effective today, the new hours for the use of the pools will be 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. The change is being made so we can properly clean the pool areas early in the morning.
We want to thank you all for your help and cooperation.
The following guidelines apply to the use of the swimming pools at The Villages of Kessler Farms effective immediately in accordance with State recommendations regarding COVID-19:
- Pools will be open to Kessler Farm RESIDENTS AND FAMILY ONLY.
- The Tinker Road pool is being designated for seniors (60+) and people with disabilities.
- The capacity of the pool deck is limited as follows:
- Glastonbury Pool – 20 people
- Main Club House Pool – 20 people
- Tinker Road Pool -14 people
- Please limit your pool activity to 2-hour blocks to allow more openings for other residents.
- Children 14 and younger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to ensure guideline compliance.
- All pool activities must be conducted in a controlled fashion with the appropriate physical social distancing of 6 feet.
- Tables and chairs/chaise lounges must be placed with at least 6 feet of distance between each. Chairs and tables must be cleaned and disinfected after each use. Spray bottles with disinfectant and wipes are available at each pool. Please dispose of used wipes in the designated trash can.
- Members of the same household can sit together closer than 6 feet but they must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people or groups.
- Anyone found to not follow these guidelines will lose pool privileges.
The above-noted guidelines are for the health and wellbeing of our residents and we appreciate your adherence to these guidelines.
UPDATE: All pool bathrooms are opened.
If you have any questions, please call the property manager at 877-423-5050.
Summer is nearly upon us and the Board of Directors would like to remind the
residents of The Village at Kessler Farm of the following rules:
- Watering of the lawns and flower beds will be allowed only during
following hours: 5:00am -9:00am and 5:00pm -9:00pm.
- It is strongly recommended, but not a strict requirement, that watering be
accomplished in the morning period since watering in the evening
increases the risk of lawn damage from pests and other infestations.
- Watering for any given area should not be any longer than 45 minutes.
These Watering Rules were adopted as a result of the recommendations
received from Morin’s Landscaping. Although the City of Nashua has not
adopted formal water restrictions, the Board believes that prudent conservation
will not only preserve a valuable resource but will also eliminate wastefully
watering yielding important savings to our community.
If you are watering outside the Rules outlined above, the Board has instructed
management to issue a warning letter to the offending Unit Owner. If the failure
to follow these Watering Rules continues, the Board will have no choice but to
place fines on the Unit beginning at $100.00 for the first violation.
Your cooperation and consideration are appreciated by your neighbors.
Despite the Memorial Day holiday, trash service will remain on the normal schedule this week and be removed on Thursday, May 28.
Apologies for the late notice.
Update: With MD’s Trash Removal, the only delayed pick-ups will be on the weeks of New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We’ve updated the list on the KesslerFarms.com home page.