We have scheduled a Candidates’ Night for 6 pm on Tuesday, September 22nd behind the main clubhouse. Unit owners will have the opportunity to speak with the five candidates running for the four (4) open positions on the Board of Directors.
- Sue Dolan
- Kevin Jones (incumbent)
- Keith Manheck
- Chuck McKenney (incumbent)
- Chandran Shanmugan
Review the candidacy forms for more information about each candidate.
Please arrive promptly as we will be limited by daylight. We hope unit owners take advantage of this opportunity before voting at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, September 26th at the DoubleTree Hotel.
If there are any questions, please contact our Property Manager at 877-423-5050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the state’s current and projected drought conditions, Pennichuck is implementing mandatory odd/even outside water usage restrictions for all of its customers in Nashua, Merrimack, Amherst, and Hollis, effective immediately and until further notice. This is a mandatory, enforceable restriction for these systems.
Odd/Even Outside Water Usage Restrictions:
Outside Usage allowed on odd/even days based on house number
All other outside is allowed on assigned water usage day with the exception of:
- Hand-held hoses or watering cans will be permitted for use in your vegetable and flower gardens on any day
- Filling Kiddie Pools (6’ or less in diameter and no deeper than 12”) is permitted any day of the week.
We are also asking everyone to adhere to the watering times put forth by the Association: 5:00 am to 9:00 am and 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
We would appreciate everyone’s cooperation in this matter. Thank you for your continued help and cooperation.
Posted in Notices
Tagged Water Ban
If any homeowner wants to run for the Board of Directors at the annual meeting on September 26, 2020, please fill out the candidacy form and return to our property manager by August 21, 2020. Four positions are up for election.
If you have any questions, please call David Rootovich at 877-423-5050.
We are pleased to inform you that our annual meeting will be held on Saturday, September 26th at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. More information on that meeting to come. We will also hold a monthly meeting on Tuesday, August 18th.
Please note the following changes for the August meeting:
- We are going to have the meeting in the parking lot of the main Clubhouse since we cannot have a large enough number inside due to the COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will be starting the meeting at 6:30 pm because the sunset scheduled for approximately 7:45 pm.
- We ask that all attendees bring their own chairs.
- If the weather does not cooperate, we may try to move inside but only the first 10 people that attend will be able to move inside, again due to the guidelines.
- We are moving the open session to the end of the meeting and will allow only as many questions/comments as we can depending on the time and daylight.
Thank you so much for your patience over the past several months.
Villages at Kessler Farm Board of Directors