The following guidelines apply to the use of the swimming pools at The Villages of Kessler Farms effective immediately in accordance with State recommendations regarding COVID-19:
- Pools will be open to Kessler Farm RESIDENTS AND FAMILY ONLY.
- The Tinker Road pool is being designated for seniors (60+) and people with disabilities.
- The capacity of the pool deck is limited as follows:
- Glastonbury Pool – 20 people
- Main Club House Pool – 20 people
- Tinker Road Pool -14 people
- Please limit your pool activity to 2-hour blocks to allow more openings for other residents.
- Children 14 and younger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian to ensure guideline compliance.
- All pool activities must be conducted in a controlled fashion with the appropriate physical social distancing of 6 feet.
- Tables and chairs/chaise lounges must be placed with at least 6 feet of distance between each. Chairs and tables must be cleaned and disinfected after each use. Spray bottles with disinfectant and wipes are available at each pool. Please dispose of used wipes in the designated trash can.
- Members of the same household can sit together closer than 6 feet but they must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people or groups.
- Anyone found to not follow these guidelines will lose pool privileges.
The above-noted guidelines are for the health and wellbeing of our residents and we appreciate your adherence to these guidelines.
UPDATE: All pool bathrooms are opened.
If you have any questions, please call the property manager at 877-423-5050.