As you are aware, we are predicted to have our first snowstorm of the season starting Sunday night with the potential for significant plowable snow totals. The weather forecast is also calling for the potential mixture of rain/ice which will create slippery conditions. With this first storm, we would like to remind you:
1. Please follow the parking and snow removal rules for the Association. Vehicles parked inappropriately make it very difficult for the snow contractor to perform clean-up and can create unsafe conditions.
2. Prepare for the winter season and potential for power outages by having a flashlight, batteries, water, and radio available.
3. Please maintain the heat in your unit at a minimum of 55 degrees to prevent pipes from freezing. If you will be away, we recommend providing a key to a neighbor or friend who can periodically check in on the unit.
4. If your plumbing is located on an exterior wall, open cabinets and doors to allow heat to circulate around any plumbing. Turn off water to any exterior water spigots for your unit.
5. Stay inside during the storm and only drive if absolutely necessary.
North Point Management will be open for our normal hours on Monday, 8:30 am to 5 pm. For after-hour emergency issues that involve immediate safety and property damage issues, please use our normal toll-free number of 877-423-5050. Please do not use the after-hour emergency line for snow removal issues as Owners will be charged $65 per call for non-emergency issues.
North Point Property Management LLC on behalf of The Villages at Kessler Farm Condominium Association
(603) 594-2300 | northpointmanagement.com